Beauty Experiment - Is REVEAL too gentle to exfoliate my skin?


Following the Scientific Method - Product Spotlight : REVEAL Illuminating Face Exfoliant

Here, our Licensed Holistic Esthetician Co-worker does a beauty experiment with REVEAL.  The question?  Is REVEAL too gentle to exfoliate my skin?

OBSERVATION : REVEAL Illuminating Face Exfoliant is a light weight product made with a base of organic oats. 
REVEAL comes as a dried powder that is soft and easily manipulated to a thickness of my preference. REVEAL has a limited amount of ingredients that I can read and recognize.

QUESTION : Is REVEAL too gentle to exfoliate my skin?

HYPOTHESIS : I think REVEAL feels gentle but, it is still able to exfoliate my skin due to the light buffing action of the organic oats joined with the enzymatic action of the papaya once mixed with a liquid.

EXPERIMENT : With clean hands, touch your face and notice if it feels rough and in need of exfoliation. Notice if it is dull with a lack of glow. Has your makeup not been applying in a smooth manner? If any of these apply proceed by mixing a small amount of REVEAL Illuminating Face Exfoliant with water or green tea in your hand. Gently massage REVEAL over your face for 2 - 4 minutes. Remove REVEAL with a moist, clean, cotton cloth. Notice if your skin feels smooth and bright. Apply moisturizer.

ANALYZE : Post exfoliation my skin feels clean and smooth. My moisturizer seemed to penetrate deeper and I needed less moisturizer than normal. My skin looked more vibrant and healthy.

CONCLUDE : REVEAL Illuminating Face Exfoliant is gentle and effective at exfoliation. A little bit goes a long way and it can be used on a wide range of skin types due to its gentle nature. REVEAL is gentle enough to be used on a daily basis or it can be used for longer time frames ( 5 - 10 minutes )  1 - 2 times a week.




Makeup Photo Shoot with Angie Webb Photography

Makeup Photo Shoot with Angie Webb Photography We had the honor of being photographed by Angie Webb; the results are stunning! When planning...